Join the Initiative
Stand with us as we stand with older adults! The Pledge of Support for Age-Inclusive Telehealth Practices is a way for organizations to demonstrate their public commitment to providing and advocating for telehealth services that are guided by the principles of equity and accessibility, person-centeredness, and integration and coordination of people and systems for older adults.
By making this pledge, your organization will become one of the industry’s leaders demonstrating the high value you place on the care of older adults, and showing your leadership in helping define what high-quality technology-enabled care for older adults should look like.
Please complete the form to attest that:
- Your organization (if medical provider organization) pledges its commitment to delivering age-inclusive telehealth to the best of its ability.
- Your organization (if non-medical provider organization) pledges its commitment to advocate for age-inclusive telehealth for all older adults.
*Uploading your organization’s logo is optional
19 health systems, advocates, and philanthropy leaders across the nation, have pledged their commitment to telehealth principles and guidelines that meet the unique needs of aging Americans.
Making a pledge is a great start! Here are some other ways to stay involved and contribute:
- Join the mailing list to keep up with the latest information from CE4TA about telehealth and aging. Check “Send me updates” on the form or text CE4TA to 22828 and reply with your email address.
- Spread the word about the Principles and Guidelines for age-inclusive telehealth practices
- Enter a submission for the CE4TA Age-Inclusive Telehealth Innovative Practice Award