CE4TA Age-Inclusive Telehealth
Innovative Practice Award
The CE4TA is soliciting submissions for the “Age-inclusive Telehealth Innovative Practice Award.” This Award honors excellence in the delivery of telehealth in alignment with the Principles & Guidelines for Telehealth & Aging, as put forth by the Collaborative for Telehealth and Aging. Programs are invited to submit a case study if they have demonstrated innovative use of telehealth in the care of older adults.
Organizations must have implemented telehealth-focused programs in the United States to improve care for older adults. Using the online submission form, explain how your program incorporates the Principles & Guidelines for Telehealth & Aging.
The submission deadline is May 26th, 2023.
- Highlight innovative age-inclusive telehealth programs that demonstrate the Principles and Guidelines for Telehealth & Aging.
- Increase awareness of age-inclusive telehealth. practices
Evaluation of Submissions
A team of designated members of the C4TA will use the “Criteria for the assessment of CE4TA Age-Inclusive Telehealth Innovative Practice Award”. Members of the CE4TA Award Evaluation Committee will be selected from the membership of the C4TA.
If there a conflict of interest is identified for any committee member, that committee member will disclose the potential conflict and not participate in the assessment and scoring discussions of evaluation of that submission.
Announcement of Winner
Awardee will be notified via email at least one day prior to the public announcement on July 28th, 2023.
The West Health Institute, UVA Geriatrics, MATRC, and members of the C4TA may also share the announcement of selected awardee broadly.
- Awardee will receive $5,000.
- Awardee will receive an emblem of award recognizing your program as an innovator in age-inclusive telehealth for use in email signature, press releases or other sites.
- Awarded program will be featured on the CE4TA and will receive support with publicizing the recognition at a national level.
If you have any questions about the submission process please email us at: [email protected]